Tuesday. . .the second day of my “diet”. . the same one I start every week on Monday, and then fade out of by Wednesday. I know my mom also does this, but I’m pretty sure we aren’t the only two that do this. This week we are trying to keep it going strong past the weekend by having a monetary competition. We started yesterday and we are seeing who loses the most weight in the next five weeks. . . $20 is on the line so wish me luck! Ha.
I know it’s easier to accomplish goals when you set specific goals that you know are honestly obtainable, write them down, and tell other people. . as much as we like to do things on our own, we have to have a support group!! Just do it! So just bare with me, I’m going to write my goals on here, and use you guys as my support group-I’m really good at finding ways to kill two birds with one stone! My goal is to lose 12 pounds in those 5 weeks, and then I want to continue to lose 8 more pounds in the next 5 weeks after that. Right now I weigh 141.5. . . I have never weighed this much, EVER! (besides when I was prego of course) the lowest I’ve weighed in my adult life is 121 and I love being that weight, but I also love food so it’s hard for me to get to that weight. Can I get an Amen from my thick sisters because I know we would be friends if you love dessert as much as I do! However; it’s more important that we keep our bodies healthy, than being able to eat our favorite desserts! Right ladies?
The only way I ever reach my goals is by following all these steps.
- Decide what your goal is and how you will accomplish it (20 pounds in 10 weeks)
- The reason you want to accomplish this goal (to be healthy and sexy of course!)
- Put your whole heart into it! –might sound cheesy. . .but seriously, do it!
- “Nothing great in this world has ever been accomplished without passion.”
- Realize that you need to sacrifice all the junk food that is negatively affecting your body!
- Pay the price to earn your reward!
- Be positive about your sacrifice and your goals
- Remember what you are sacrificing for (health, a rockin’ bod!) and LOVE your decision to do something good for YOURSELF!!!!!!
Ladies write your goals here, we can be each other’s support group! We all need positive reinforcement from other women! So don’t be shy, I got your back girls!!